The buffer characteristics of the material is the basis of the packaging structure design, only know the buffer characteristics of the material, in order to have a good buffer packaging design, buffer material coefficient tester is to test the buffer of the material test machine. Used in packaging cartons, sponges, foam and other products, the application range is very wide.
(1) Use the self-developed velocity detector to accurately determine the instantaneous velocity at the beginning of the impact;
(2) Can reliably collect the impact acceleration time signal under any circumstances;
(3) Provide a variety of FIR digital filters to filter the acceleration signal to ensure that the signal will not be distorted, which is particularly important for the study of the mechanical properties of buffer materials and the development of new buffer materials.
(4) Show the curve of large acceleration - static stress, buffer coefficient - large stress and dynamic stress-strain in linear or logarithmic way;
(5), provide a variety of curve fitting solutions, especially manual fitting, more convenient for you;
(6), automatic naming files, no human intervention;
(7), a graph multi-line tool, so that you can put a number of curves in linear coordinates or logarithmic coordinates on a graph, for the study, compare the mechanical properties of various materials in different situations, buffer performance provides convenience;
(8) Even if the test is interrupted for some reason, the data will be automatically saved, and the subsequent test does not need to start from scratch;
(9) Press the test report button, and the experimental data will automatically enter the test report of Word version.
(1) Use the static stress curve of the larger acceleration obtained by the test or the stress curve of the larger buffer coefficient for buffer packaging design;
(2) When developing new buffer materials, use the impact acceleration time curve, dynamic stress-strain curve, large acceleration static stress curve or large buffer coefficient stress curve obtained by the test to study the mechanical properties of materials, buffer properties and their relationship.
(3), buffer material production plant to provide customers with a variety of brands, a variety of density of buffer materials under various test conditions of the larger acceleration curve and buffer coefficient curve;
(4) Analysis and improvement of the buffer performance of the original transport packaging, design and improve the buffer packaging.
Parameters of Packaging material buffer strength tester
|Test accuracy||System accuracy within ±5%|
|Impact velocity||Error ±2%|
|Continuous impact time||Not less than 1 minute|
|Base mass and punching mass||50 times|
|Specific sample size||200*200mm, thickness not less than 25mm|
|Measuring scale||The minimum dividing value is not greater than 0.05mm|