The mobile phone directional drop tester is suitable for testing the durability of the casing and the resistance (heavy) drop of the internal structure.
The mobile phone directional drop tester is suitable for testing the durability of the casing and the resistance (heavy) drop of the internal structure. It is used to evaluate the impact of the product on the performance of the product when the product is accidentally dropped during actual use by the customer. It is suitable for the drop test of small electronic products such as mobile phones, PADs, e-books, and electronic dictionaries for the specified direction or specified location. The system uses touch screen to communicate with PLC, controls the brake stepping motor to drive the clamping clip on the drop mechanism to lift, and cooperates with the release action of the decoupling device and the clamp to realize the drop test.
Features of Directional drop test machine
1. The frame is made of aluminum profiles + thickened transparent acrylic, with beautiful appearance and firm structure;
2. The lifting mechanism is guided by linear slide rails, and the synchronous belt drives the lifting and lowering, and the test height can be set arbitrarily;
3. Realize multi-angle testing of products;
4. Using touch screen + PLC control, it can display data such as test height and number of drops.
5. Equipment with safety device: safety light curtain (the equipment will automatically stop when the hand reaches the test area)
Parameters of Directional drop test machine
|Mode of operation:||Touch screen setting related data (height, real-time acceleration ＞ 9.2m/s)|
|Driving mode and drop Angle:||Brake stepper motor drive, all-round drop.|
|Fall height range:||300-1500mm, (can be set) displacement accuracy is +0.5mm|
|Fall mode:||Directional + Free can be switched arbitrarily.|
|Fixture regulation:||Adjustable Angle: 0°, 45°, 90°|
|Clamping mode:||Cylinder clamp|
|Clamping range:||The clamping range is 0 to 180mm|
|Controller:||The controller is adjustable for 360° rotation|
|Fall contact surface:||Marble slabs, steel plates, planks|
|Fall mode:||Repeated drop|
|Test data:||Height of fall|
|Overall dimensions:||800*1000*2200mm (L/W/H) (plus protective door)|
|Power supply:||AC 220V 50Hz|