The mobile phone directional drop tester is suitable for testing the durability of the casing and the resistance (heavy) drop of the internal structure.
The mobile phone directional drop tester is suitable for testing the durability of the casing and the resistance (heavy) drop of the internal structure. It is used to evaluate the impact of the product on the performance of the product when the product is accidentally dropped during actual use by the customer. It is suitable for the drop test of small electronic products such as mobile phones, PADs, e-books, and electronic dictionaries for the specified direction or specified location. The system uses touch screen to communicate with PLC, controls the brake stepping motor to drive the clamping clip on the drop mechanism to lift, and cooperates with the release action of the decoupling device and the clamp to realize the drop test.
Features of Directional drop test machine
1. The frame is made of aluminum profiles + thickened transparent acrylic, with beautiful appearance and firm structure;
2. The lifting mechanism is guided by linear slide rails, and the synchronous belt drives the lifting and lowering, and the test height can be set arbitrarily;
3. Realize multi-angle testing of products;
4. Using touch screen + PLC control, it can display data such as test height and number of drops.
5. Equipment with safety device: safety light curtain (the equipment will automatically stop when the hand reaches the test area)
Parameters of Directional drop test machine
|Control method||Touch screen|
|Drop height||It can be set within the range of 400-1800mm, and the displacement accuracy is ±1mm|
|Drop angle||2 large sides, 4 small sides and 4 corners that can drop samples|
|Test Data||Drop height, acceleration, final speed, test time, test times, etc.|
|Test sample weight||Allow 1000g|
|Falling surface size||350*350*50mm|
|Falling surface material||Hercules/Cement Board (can be customized on demand)|
|Roughness of falling surface||The roughness values of marble board and cement board are 0.59μm and 1.29μm respectively (reference data)|