Features Of Spring fatigue testing machine
1. This product uses linear electric cylinder drive technology to meet the needs of a clean and quiet testing environment, and is designed for dynamic and static testing of various materials and components.
2. Dynamic test performance.
3. The clamp has high hardness and the actuator accurately centers the upper beam.
4. Universal T-slot table that can be used for both conventional and non-conventional samples.
5. It can perform repeated compression fatigue tests on various tension and compression springs.
6. Digital display of fatigue times and frequency, accurate and intuitive.
7. Different from the vibration-induced fatigue machine, the mechanically adjustable amplitude is accurately adjustable to ensure accurate test results.
8. Preset number of tests and automatic shutdown.
9. Automatically record the number of tests, automatic fracture detection, automatic shutdown, and data retention.
10. Simple operation, convenient installation, year-round operation, safe and reliable.
11. It has overload, overcurrent, leakage and other protection functions.
Parameters of Spring fatigue testing machinee
|Maximum load||5000N||Effective force measuring range||2%~ 100%F. S|
|Force resolution||0.1 N||Precision class||Class 0.5|
|Repeatability error||0.50%||Relative error||Plus or minus 0.5%|
|Zero output||0.10%||Safety overload||120%|
|Test frequency||0.1 2 hz||Test amplitude||0-500mm|
|Frequency setting||0-9,99,999 times||Maximum length of specimen||500mm|
|Supply voltage||380V/50HZ||Motor power||2.0 kw|