The microcomputer-controlled spring fatigue testing machine is composed of a driving system, a transmission system, a computer-controlled display and other systems, and is suitable for the fatigue performance test of various coil springs. The testing machine is controlled by the electromagnetic speed control system to run the motor, and the connecting rod is driven by the eccentric device to make the reciprocating pressure plate rise and fall to complete the reciprocating compression fatigue test of the spring. The machine is pollution-free, high-efficiency, has a wide frequency modulation range and test space, and with appropriate auxiliary equipment, can complete spring fatigue tests of different specifications. The machine is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer to realize the automatic shutdown function of the number of tests. The machine has high integration, simple structure, low failure rate, stable and reliable performance and simple operation. Widely used in factories and mines, scientific research institutions and other industries.
Features of High and low temperature spring fatigue testing machine
1. Mechanical loading, using the traditional crank connecting rod mechanism, electromagnetic speed regulation motor drive, using the energy storage method of the flywheel, to ensure the uniform stability of the loading and the reliability of the operation, so that the entire alternating stress forms a good sinusoidal waveform. In addition, it also has a spring pre-adjustment device (electric adjustment method), an amplitude adjustment device (manual adjustment method), etc.
2. It is composed of speed increasing device, lead screw and guide part.
3. Electromagnetic speed-regulating motor drive.
4. It is composed of computer data acquisition and processing system, counter, speed control device, force measurement system and displacement measurement system. Through various signal processing, it realizes functions such as display and control, and records the number of tests, test frequency, test force, etc. displacement etc. And real-time display of force-deformation curve, force-time curve, deformation-time curve, etc. Simple adjustment and stable performance.
5. Using WIN2000/XP Chinese operating platform, the format of the test report can be output in Word or Excel format.
6. Automatic shutdown, overcurrent, overvoltage, overspeed protection devices, etc. when the set times and time are reached.
Parameters of High and low temperature spring fatigue testing machine
|Maximum test force||10N.m, 20N.m, 50N.m, 100N.m, 200N.m, 500N.m, 1000N.m, 2000N.m.3000N.m, 5000N.m (can be customized according to user requirements)|
|Test force resolution||0.01N.m-0.1N.m|
|Testing machine level||Level 0.5/Level 1|
|Precise measurement range||1%FS-100%FS|
|High and low temperature system temperature control range||-40° to 150° (can be customized according to user requirements)|
|Relative error of test force indication||<+0.5%|
|Torque Resolution||1/±300000 (the resolution remains unchanged in the whole process)|
|Torque direction||Rotation angle measurement range in both directions: 0-365000°|
|Test stroke distance||300mm/500mm (can be customized according to user requirements)|
|Fatigue according to amplitude frequency characteristics||1-5Hz (can be customized according to user requirements)|
|Tester size||About 2000*550*1300mm|
|Exterior||Should meet the requirements of GB/T2611|
|Completeness||Meet the standards|
|Protective function||The testing machine has overload protection function|
|Power supply||220V/380V, 50Hz|