Features of DSC Differential Scanning Calorimeter
(1) New furnace structure, better resolution and baseline stability:
(2) The digital gas mass flowmeter is used to accurately control the purged gas flow, and the data is directly recorded in the database
(3) The instrument can use two-way control (host control, software control), friendly interface, easy to use.
(4) With good repeatability, high accuracy, especially suitable for precise measurement of specif heat.
(5) The equipment is easy to calibrate, use low melting point, fast and reliable, a very wide range of applications.
Parameters of DSC Differential Scanning Calorimeter
|DSC range||0-± 500mW||Temperature range||Room temperature -600℃|
|Heating rate||0.1-80 ℃ / min||Temperature resolution||0.01 ℃|
|Temperature repeatability||Plus or minus 0.1 ℃||DSC noise||0.001 mW|
|DSC resolution||0.001 mW||DSC accuracy||0.01 mW|
|DSC sensitivity||0.01 mW||Temperature control mode||Temperature rise: program control constant temperature: arbitrary setting|
|Curve scanning||Temperature scanning||Atmosphere control||Automatic instrument switching|
|Gas flow rate||0-200mL/min||Gas pressure||0.2 MPa|
|Display mode||24bit color 7 inch LCD touch screen display||Data interface||Standard USB interface|
|Parameter standard||With one key calibration function||Working power supply||AC 220V50Hz or custom|