The digital display hydraulic universal testing machine is mainly used for tensile, compression, bending and other mechanical properties test of metal materials. After adding simple accessories, it can test cement, concrete, brick, tile, rubber and its products.
Features of Digital display hydraulic universal testing machine
1. When the special super-thick jaw seat is used to hold the sample in the jaw, the jaw is completely contained in the jaw seat, which makes the sample clamping more reliable, and eliminates the possibility of horn-shaped deformation and damage due to the shallow jaw seat. Improve the service life of the equipment.
2. A wear-resistant lining plate is added between the jaw seat and the jaw plate to prevent the oxide skin from falling in during the metal stretching process, resulting in scratches on the inclined surface of the jaw seat, making the clamping process smoother and the addition more reliable.
3. The measurement and control system has fast running speed, mild interface, and a variety of sample information input modes, which can meet the test of different materials. For the same conditions of the sample input multiple automatic generation.
4. The resolution of the test force display remains unchanged in the whole process to ensure the accuracy of the experimental data measurement.
5. The test data (test force, loading rate) and test curve are dynamically displayed on the screen along with the test process.
6. After the experiment is over, the experimental data will be automatically analyzed, stored and printed.
7. When the load exceeds 2%-100% of the slow range, the automatic overload protection will stop.
8. Decomposition test date can automatically query relevant historical records.
9. The data interface is reserved in the software, which is convenient for the local networking of the laboratory interval and convenient for the management of test data.
Parameters of Digital display hydraulic universal testing machine
|Host structure||Double-column double-screw cylinder under-mounted structure|
|maximum test force||100 kN||300 kN||600 kN||1000 kN|
|Testing machine level||Level 1|
|Test force measurement range||2%-100%|
|Deformation measuring device||Electronic Extensometer|
|Deformation indication||≦±0.5% of the indicated value|
|Displacement measuring device||Pull wire photoelectric encoder|
|Displacement indication||≦±1% of indicated value|
|Piston maximum moving speed||70（mm/min）|
|Beam adjustment speed||120（mm/min）|
|Way to control||Manual loading|
|Effective stretch space||650mm|
|Effective compression space||550mm|
|Clamping method||Hydraulic automatic clamping|
|Round Specimen Holder Diameter||φ6-φ26mm||φ6-φ26mm||φ13-φ40mm||φ13-φ40mm|
|Flat specimen clamping thickness||0-15mm||0-15mm||0-15mm||0-30mm|
|Flat specimen clamping width||70mm||70mm||75mm||75mm|
|Upper and lower platen size||φ160/204*204mm（Optional）|
|Bending roller spacing||600 mm|
|Bending roll width||140mm|
|Safety protection device||Mechanical limit protection and software overload protection|
|Mainframe dimensions (mm)||810×560×2050||810×560×2050||830×580×2150||10600×660×2450|
|Dimensions of oil source control cabinet (mm)||960×630×900||960×630×900||960×630×900||960×630×900|
|Control cabinet power supply||1.5 KW||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Host machine weight||1500kg||1800kg||2100kg||2800kg|