The computer screen type hydraulic universal testing machine is mainly used for tensile, compression, bending and other mechanical properties test of metal materials. After adding simple accessories, it can test cement, concrete, brick, tile, rubber and its products.
This machine is composed of a four-column double-screw oil cylinder under-mounted high-strength main engine and a piano-type oil source control cabinet. The oil pump adopts a low-noise high-performance gear pump imported from Italian Marzucci. The tensile space is located above the main engine, and the compression and bending tests are located under the main engine, that is, between the middle beam and the workbench. The adjustment of the test space is realized by moving the middle beam, and the lifting and lowering of the middle beam is driven by a chain. Manually adjust the oil intake of the oil feed valve to realize the tensile, compression, bending and other tests of the material. After the test, the test results such as FM, REH, REL, RPO.2, RP1, RM and elastic modulus E of the material are automatically taken.
Features of Computer screen type hydraulic universal testing machine
1. When the special super-thick jaw seat is used to hold the sample in the jaw, the jaw is completely contained in the jaw seat, which makes the sample clamping more reliable, and eliminates the possibility of horn-shaped deformation and damage due to the shallow jaw seat. Improve the service life of the equipment.
2. A wear-resistant lining plate is added between the jaw seat and the jaw plate to prevent the oxide skin from falling in during the metal stretching process, resulting in scratches on the inclined surface of the jaw seat, making the clamping process smoother and the addition more reliable.
3. It has various control methods such as constant velocity stress, constant velocity strain, constant velocity displacement, tensile control, and program editor. Various control methods can be switched smoothly during the experiment.
4. The measurement and control software is based on the Chinese windowsXP operating system platform, with fast running speed, gentle interface, menu prompts, mouse operation, and a variety of sample information input modes, which can meet the testing needs of different materials. Automatically generate batches of samples with the same conditions once input, and can also create condition templates.
5. After the test is automatically completed, the sample information, test data, test curve, etc. are automatically stored.
6. Automatically switch to the appropriate range according to the size of the test force or the size of the material deformation to ensure the accuracy of the test data measurement.
7. The test data (test force, displacement, deformation) loading state and test curve are dynamically displayed on the screen along with the test process.
8. Stress-strain, force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time and other curves can be selected for display, analysis and printing according to actual needs.
9. There are two modes of automatic and manual analysis of test results, and only the mouse can be used to find the relevant corresponding points of the test results on the test curve.
10. Users can edit standard text report format or EXCEL text report format arbitrarily according to actual needs
11. Automatic overload protection and shutdown when the load exceeds 2%-5% of the full scale
12. All relevant historical records can be automatically inquired according to conditions such as sample conditions, test dates and test data
13. The software reserves a database interface, which is convenient for local area networking between laboratories and convenient for experimental data management.
Parameters of Computer screen type hydraulic universal testing machine
|Host structure||Four-column double-screw cylinder under-mounted high-strength main engine structure|
|Maximum test force||600 kN||1000 kN||1500kN||2000 kN|
|Testing machine level||Level 1/Level 0.5|
|Test force measurement range||2%-100%FS|
|Relative error of test force indication||≦±1% of indicated value|
|Deformation measuring device||Electronic Extensometer|
|Deformation indication||≦±0.5% of the indicated value|
|Displacement measuring device||Photoelectric encoder|
|Displacement indication||≦±1%/±0.5% of indicated value|
|Piston maximum moving speed||0.2-70 (mm/min) stepless speed regulation|
|Beam adjustment speed||120（mm/min）|
|Way to control||Three closed-loop control and programming control|
|Effective stretch space||650mm|
|Effective compression space||550mm|
|Clamping method||Hydraulic automatic clamping|
|Round Specimen Holder Diameter||φ6-φ40mm||Φ13-φ60mm||Φ26-φ70mm||Φ26-φ80mm|
|Flat specimen clamping thickness||0-30mm||0-40mm||0-50mm||0-60mm|
|Flat specimen clamping width||75mm||75mm||80mm||80mm|
|Upper and lower platen size||204*204mm|
|Bending roller spacing||600 mm|
|Bending roll width||140mm|
|Safety protection device||Mechanical limit protection and software overload protection|
|Mainframe dimensions (mm)||945×654×2186||1010×7500×2225||1200×1050×2860||1100×770×2685|
|Dimensions of oil source control cabinet (mm)||960×630×900||960×630×900||960×630×900||960×630×900|
|Control cabinet power supply||1.5 KW||2.2 KW||3 KW||5 KW|
|Host machine weight||2600kg||4000kg||5600kg||7500kg|