Principle of the vehicle road tester/brake brake test device
When performing the test, the front brake should move before the rear brake. The equipment can automatically determine the braking sequence of the front and rear brakes and the driving distance of the vehicle during the interval between the front and rear brakes, so as to To determine the validity of the test, when the test is determined to be valid, the initial positions of the front and rear gates will be marked with two clear dot marks on the ground. According to the user's choice, it can automatically remind the user to brake when the speed is reached, automatically control the amount of water spray, and automatically measure the distance after braking.
1. The system adopts high-performance microcontroller and embedded operating system.
2. Intelligent design makes it easy to operate.
3. The instrument adopts liquid crystal display, which can display multiple test data clearly and intuitively.
4. The whole machine design conforms to ergonomics, is simple and easy to use, easy to control, has excellent equipment, portable design and compact appearance.
5. The external sensor is equipped with a powerful magnet, which is easy to install and suitable for detection.
|Vehicle road test instrument|
|1. Voltage collection range:||HJ-065A:24V/36V/48V, HJ-065B:48V/60V/72V;|
|2. Current real-time collection:||Conduct real-time collection and monitoring of motor drive current and record real-time data;|
|3. Speed real-time collection:||Perform real-time collection and monitoring of speed, with a collection accuracy of ±0.01%, and record data;|
|4. Voltage real-time collection:||Conduct real-time collection and monitoring of motor drive current and record real-time data;|
|5. Output the report in the form of a report according to the set collection time;|
|6. Data reports are output in USB format.|
|Brake test device|
|1. Measuring speed range:||0-120km/h|
|2. Speed resolution||0.01km/h|
|3. Temporal resolution||1ms|
|4. Distance resolution||0.01m|
|5. Accuracy:||Level 2.0|
|6. Test track:||Slope 0.5%|
|7. Speedometer accuracy:||Within ±5%|
|8. Speed recording device accuracy||±1%|
|9. Distance recording system accuracy||±1%|
|10.Water spray system:||The water flow rate of each nozzle is 5ml/s|
|11. Speed displacement measurement method||Photoelectric Sensors|
|12. Force sensor||10KGF|