Features of PCT high-voltage accelerated aging testing machine
1. The imported high temperature resistant solenoid valve double-circuit structure is adopted, which reduces the failure rate to the greatest extent.
2. Independent steam generating room to avoid direct impact of steam on the product, so as to avoid local damage to the product.
3. The labor-saving structure of the door lock solves the shortcoming of the difficulty of locking the disc handle of the first generation product.
4. The cold air is exhausted before the test; the cold air exhaust design (the air in the test barrel is exhausted) during the test improves the pressure stability and reproducibility.
5. Super long-term experimental operation time, long-term actual operation of the machine for 400 hours.
6. Water level protection, which can be detected and protected through the water level Sensor in the laboratory.
7. The tank pressure resistance design, the box pressure resistance (140t)) 2.65kg, in line with the water pressure test 6kg.
8. Two-stage pressure safety protection device adopts two-stage combined controller and mechanical pressure protection device.
9. Safety protection pressure relief button, two-stage automatic pressure relief button of alarm and emergency safety device.
Test standards for PCT high-voltage accelerated aging testing machine
Parameters of PCT high-voltage accelerated aging testing machine
|Outer box size(WxHxD)mm||900x900x700|
|Use humidity||100%RH saturated steam humidity|
|Operating temperature||121℃; 132℃; (143℃ specially selected)|
|Use vapor pressure (absolute pressure)||1 ambient atmospheric pressure +0.0Kg/cm2-2.0Kg/cm2 ; (3.0Kg/cm2ffl for special specifications)|
|Circular way||natural convection circulation of water vapour|
|Safety protection device||Water shortage protection, overpressure protection|
|Accessories||Three-layer stainless steel partition|
|Power supply||AC220V, 50/60Hz/|