This testing machine is designed according to EN957, ASTM F1250, ISO20957 and other test standards. It can perform fatigue tests on indoor and outdoor elliptical machine parts and the whole machine. The test method is that the servo motor drives the elliptical machine to drive.
Features of Microcomputer elliptical machine testing machine
1. Perform a fatigue test
2. The number of tests: 0-999999 can be set arbitrarily
3. Test speed: 0-100RPM frequency converter stepless speed regulation, and can test forward and reverse automatically.
4. PLC automatic control, the touch screen observes all force values and speeds; detects the running time and accumulated times; adopts touch screen control, all operations can be intuitively operated on the touch screen. The use of special control software can realize multi-channel closed-loop control, and complete the functions of automatic control and automatic measurement of the test.
5. The number of detections can be set. After the detection is completed, the equipment will automatically stop and alarm.
6. It has the function of stop/power failure memory and breakpoint detection and shutdown; after a sudden power failure, if you call again, the device can automatically save the data, and continue to run according to the parameters set before the power failure, without the need to manually restart the machine to set parameters.
7. Shutdown method: automatic shutdown and alarm when the number of tests is reached, the equipment is damaged or the deformation is too large.
8. The equipment has a fault self-diagnosis system, which automatically diagnoses and displays the fault code when the equipment fails, which is convenient for inspection and troubleshooting.
9. Equipped with various test fixtures.
Parameters of Microcomputer elliptical machine testing machine
|Loading force||0-1000N adjustable|
|Test force value accuracy||±5%|
|Control System||Adopt PLC touch screen controller|
|Power source||Motor Control System|
|Software interface||Feihong control system|