Features Of Microcomputer controlled constant stress pressure testing machine
1. The machine adopts high-precision sensors and digital control valves, and is fully controlled by microcomputer to automatically detect broken shapes.
2. Full Chinese interface, simple operation, intuitive interface display: force value, peak value, loading speed fluctuation, force and time curve, the current number of test blocks in the group, interval time countdown and other display units.
1. There is a database for laboratory networking. If the network is connected, the data can be directly extracted from the database without changing the software or the host part.
2. The report format can be designed according to the user's requirements, and there is a special form template writing software, which has been installed in the machine.
1. A manual fill-in box is provided in the form, and the external conditions of the current test can be reflected in the report together.
2. Equipped with color HP printer randomly, print out A4 format report directly, and store it automatically.
3. The compressive curve, force value and automatically converted MPa value of each test block will be reflected in the table.
4. The machine does not need to be debugged, it can land smoothly, and it can work after refueling and connecting to electricity.
10. The calibration of the machine is simple, and it can be calibrated according to the "Instruction Manual".
11. There are two sets of control systems for users to choose and use.
Test standards for Microcomputer controlled constant stress pressure testing machine
Microcomputer-controlled constant stress cement pressure testing machine, YAW-300C microcomputer-controlled constant stress cement pressure testing machine automatically completes a batch of six tests according to GB177-85 and GB17671-1999 "Test method for compressive strength of cement mortar" Constant stress loading automatically Calculate the average.
Parameters of Microcomputer controlled constant stress pressure testing machine
|Maximum test force||300KN|
|Relative error of test force indication||≤±1%|
|Loading speed error||±5%|
|Bearing plate size||φ120mm|
|Piston maximum range||60mm|
|Rated flow of oil pump||1.52L/min|
|Mainframe dimensions mm||850×500×1300mm|