Features of IPX126.96.36.199.5.6 Waterproof Test Chamber
1. It is suitable for IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX44k, IPX5, IPX66k, IPX9k waterproof level testing of products.
2. The shell is made of domestic high-quality steel plate, and the surface is sprayed with baking paint, which is beautiful and durable.
3. The inner box, turntable, swing tube, etc. are all made of SUS304# stainless steel plate to ensure long-term use without rust.
4. Box-type structure; it has its own water tank to circulate water; the water storage tank is equipped with a water level float valve, which automatically controls the water intake and has a low water level alarm detection.
5. There is a transparent observation window (toughened glass material) on the door, and LED lighting is installed in the box, which is convenient for observing the internal test situation.
6. IPX12: The drip box is designed with vacuum and made of stainless steel; the contact position of the nozzle is designed with a brass cone, which is convenient to install the spray nozzle.
7. IPX12: It has the function of compressed air drying. After the test is completed, the excess water in the drip tank can be removed to avoid the accumulation of water and scaling to block the pinholes. (Note: the user needs to provide air source)
8. IPX344k6k: The swing tube is driven by a domestic high-quality servo stepping motor. The speed and angle of the swing tube are precisely adjustable, and there is no out-of-step problem (out-of-step: it will cause the swing tube to move abnormally and hit the middle turntable shaft, causing equipment damage.) )
9. Filtration measures: Standard high-precision filters can effectively filter impurities in tap water; filter elements can be replaced regularly.
10. Turntable drive: using domestic high-quality stepper motor, the speed and angle can be set on the touch screen (adjustable), accurately and steplessly adjustable within the standard range, and can automatically control the forward and reverse rotation (forward and reverse: It is suitable for power-on test with sample to prevent winding).
11. The test box is equipped with a sample power socket (AC220, 10A), and the power on and off time of the sample can be controlled by the program: power failure (0-999min) - power on (0-999min) - power failure (0-999min), suitable for samples Power on and off is required during the test.
12. The test time can be set on the touch screen, the setting range is: 0-999min (adjustable).
13. The core control system adopts a 7-inch touch screen + PLC, and the electrical components adopt imported brands such as LG and Omron. The wiring process meets the requirements of national standards, the electrical board layout is reasonable, the wiring is firm, and the markings are clear.
14. The chassis is equipped with a built-in spare parts box, where common spare parts (such as hexagonal screwdrivers, filter elements, needles, etc.) are placed, which is convenient for users to keep and use.
Parameters of IPX188.8.131.52.5.6 Waterproof Test Chamber
|Inner box size (mm)||W900*D900*H1050|
|Outer box size (mm)||W1350*D3400*H1750|
|Turntable diameter||￠400mm (additional ￠200mm)|
|Turntable maximum load||50KG|
|Turntable lift height||400-750mm|
|Turntable can be tilted||0° or 15° (horizontal)|
|Turntable speed||1 -5r/min (accurately adjustable)|
|Turntable rotation||Always rotate forward / alternate between forward and reverse rotation / intermittent rotation|
|Flow adjustment method||Manual flow adjustment by means of a flow meter with adjustment panel|
|Testing time||0-999 minutes|
|Total mass of equipment||250kg|