Features of Ice water impact test chamber
1. It is suitable for the ice water splash test of the product.
2. The shell is made of domestic steel plate, and the surface is sprayed with baking paint, which is beautiful and durable.
3. The inner box is all made of SUS304# stainless steel plate to ensure long-term use without rust.
4. Box-type structure; it has its own water tank to circulate water; the water storage tank is equipped with a water level sensor, which automatically controls the water intake, and has a low water level detection, which effectively prevents the water pump from being damaged due to lack of water.
5. There is a transparent observation window (toughened glass material) on the door, and LED lighting is installed in the box, which is convenient for observing the internal test situation.
6. 1 slot nozzle (304L material, removable for cleaning), which meets GB/T28046.4-2011
7. Ice water impact test: The style specified in Figure 4 is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with the standard.
8. Nozzle fixing device: The nozzle is fixed on the right side of the test box; the movable stroke distance is 200mm.
9. Immersion test: This test is not carried out at the same time as the splash test, which meets the requirements of 5.4.3 in GB/T28046.4-2011. The cylinder moves up and down, which can be directly transferred from the test box to the water tank, and the immersion time can be adjusted. Setting, the setting range is 1~5min, the setting range of the number of cycles: 1~999 times, the temperature recovery time in the water tank is 30min;
Parameters of Ice water impact test chamber
|External dimensions||About length 1650* depth 1800* height 2300 mm|
|Inner box size||About length 1000* depth 1000* height 1000 mm|
|Immersion area ruler||Length 500*width 500*height 500mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Nozzle position||Right side of inner box|
|Nozzle to sample distance||325 soil 25mm (can be adjusted manually)|
|water jet flow||(3~4) L/3s|
|Water temperature control range||(0~+4)c|
|Injection time per cycle (30min)||3s, interval time: interval time: 29m57s (touch screen setting)|
|number of cycles||100 times (touch screen setting)|