Dust-proof and dust-resistance tests are carried out for all kinds of automobiles and motorcycles without parts. The main tests include F floating dust and C flow dust. The test parts include lights, instruments, seat belt wearers, seat adjusters, and electrical dust-proofing. Covers, steering system gear lever shafts, door locks, etc., to test its dust-resistant actuation safety.
Features of Dust test chamber
1. With powerful dust spraying device, the user can independently control the conditions of F1, F2 and F3 on the panel.
2. The use of vibration equipment can make the dust concentration the same every time.
3. Precise dust concentration collector can reduce the miscalculation of concentration due to improper operation.
4. Floating dust and flowing dust can be shared
5. The sand and dust test box is suitable for testing the sealing performance of the shell of the product, and is mainly used for the two levels of IP5X and IP6X tests specified in the shell protection level standard.
Parameters of Dust test chamber
|External dimensions (WxDxH) cm||60x60x60||80x80x80||100x100x100|
|Internal size (WxDxH) cm||105x100x160||125x120x180||145x150x210|
|Maximum power consumption||AC220V5KW|